Off the Cuff is a new program that offers alumni impromptu learning and networking experiences at distinctive locations throughout our region.
Recent Off the Cuff events have included:
- A hard hat tour of the new Virginia War Memorial expansion
- A walking tour of The Low Line led by Frazier Millner-Armstrong (LMR '06), Executive Director of Capital Trees, followed by a riverfront canal cruise
- A walking tour of the Richmond Slave Trail led by Slave Trail Commission members Delegate Delores McQuinn (LMR '01), and Rev. Ben Campbell (LMR '82)
- A behind the scenes tour of the new American Civil War Museum led by ACWM President & CEO Christy Coleman (LMR '10)
- Walking tour of what's new in Ashland from the Dominion Energy Innovation Center to the Ashland Theatre renovations, ending at Ashland Meat Company (in the former Cross Brothers Grocery location)